Monday, August 16, 2010

GOT MY DRESS!!!!!!!!

This past weekend on Saturday, August 14, 2010, I went dress shopping with mom, Aly and Victoria. We headed out to my first appointment at 10:00am and tried on a few dresses and definitely though I found the one, but still headed out to appointment number 2 that we got moved up to 11:30am. I had tried on about 5 dresses there and then I tried on "THE DRESS," I knew the minute I put it on that it was the one! I didn't want to take the dress off! I got measured and we ordered the dress and it should be in sometime in December! We headed off to enjoy a celebration lunch at Cristina's in Frisco and ended with some shopping at JCPenney. It was such a fun day with the girls, and I am so glad that they were the ones I got to share that moment with. Coming out in that dress and just knowing it was the one was a moment that I will never forget that I shared with them. Thanks to mom, Aly and Victoria for making that day so much fun and special! There will be absolutely no details about he dress because I want it to be a surprise for everyone, especially Bailey!

On Sunday, Bailey and I went and had lunch at Subway and then met with a photographer at 1:00pm. I found this photographer on a facebook ad, shocking I know-I was on facebook :), and we ended up loving everything about the photographer and all they had to offer. We booked the photographer later that afternoon and put another check mark on the list.

We had a very successful weekend with wedding stuff: Completed guests list, rehearsal guest list, DRESS, photographer, centerpieces. Next, we are off to book a caterer and rehearsal dinner site! It is all becoming so real now and I am enjoying every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment