Friday, January 20, 2012

January 2012

Alright...well the new year has been underway for awhile and January has been treating us good. We celebrated 7 months of marriage on the 18th....crazy to think that it has already been that long. This time last year I was picking songs, tasting cake, trying to fit into my dream dress and planning the dance moves to our first dance.

We decided to start off the new year living a healthy life style, and I am so proud of Bailey for joining Weight Watchers with me. I think we are both going to do great things this year and now we can have the look to go along with it. We enjoyed NYE with Zorn and Tierney and brought the new year in with style playing games and just hanging out.

I can't wait to see what the new year has in store for us, our family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment