Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Cake Tasting and Dress

On Monday January 17th, mom and I had the day off to MLK Holiday and celebrated by having a cake tasting at 11:00am. We went to Texas Star Bakery in Hurst and enjoyed sample cakes and we finally booked a place for Bailey and I's cakes!!!!!! They are delicious and they will look absolutely beautiful, it's a surprise so not posting on here. :)

I am sure that all of you girls out here that are married and have gone through the dress waiting process understand exactly where I am coming from. I have been waiting since August for the phone call that my wedding dress is in, and it has been a lifetime waiting for it. IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!!! I get to go on Friday to try it on and see if any alterations are needed and I am absolutely overjoyed! I know I will fall in love with it all over again because it is exactly what I wanted and I knew it the minute I put it on!

Life is good right now!

Only 144 days to go, seems unreal! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment