Sunday, March 21, 2010

Starting to settle in...


We are all moved into the house and completely out of our apartment. I spent all of spring break unpacking, organizing, painting and getting this "house" to look like a "home." I think that we have finally managed to add our touch to the house and create the atmosphere that we like. Bailey had to work late almost every night this week of course, but Friday, Saturday and Sunday we were busy getting some last minute things done before I have to go back to school. I would say that in the first week of owning our home and we are did pretty well and getting it to look like we want it to. Victoria, mom and Aly helping me during the week to getting things put together and cleaned up and moved over to the house. Thank goodness for everyone's help or I don't know if all of this would be done. Enjoy some new photos and there will be another post to come soon with some pictures. We are official home owners and we absolutely LOVE our new place!






















No comments:

Post a Comment