Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentines Weekend 2010!


Bailey and I enjoyed Valentines Day weekend at home. We were supposed to travel to Odessa with Victoria and Al for the weekend, but due to work and weather we didn't get to go.We hung out with Amanda and Lindsey on Saturday night for some music, dancing and drinks. Sunday we hung out with Bailey's parents and then went shopping before coming home to cook dinner. We decided to make dinner together in our sweatpants instead of fighting the crowd to go out to eat. We enjoy shrimp, asaparagus, mac and cheese, bread and fish. I didn't get my Valentine present until Tuesday, February 16th due to not having school on the Friday before Valentines. I received 2 vases full of long stem red roses...what a beautiful view to have on your desk all day. We had a wonderful Valentines Day celebrating...and we are anxiously awaiting to move into our new home still.....25 more days! :)

Here are some photos from our Valentines Weekend!














No comments:

Post a Comment