WOOHOO!! :) We cannot wait and couldn't be any happier for two of our bestest friends in the world. Cheers to you both! (speaking of cheers...what are yall doing for the New year?)
Where was that "very first photo" taken? Look how young you guys look...well you do. Chris was going bald in both pics! hahahaha! I crack myself up! Can't wait to party the night away! My calendar is officially BOOKED!
WOOHOO!! :) We cannot wait and couldn't be any happier for two of our bestest friends in the world. Cheers to you both! (speaking of cheers...what are yall doing for the New year?)
ReplyDeleteWhere was that "very first photo" taken? Look how young you guys look...well you do. Chris was going bald in both pics! hahahaha! I crack myself up! Can't wait to party the night away! My calendar is officially BOOKED!
ReplyDeleteThat picture was taken at a party we were at with all Union employees, some guys house in Nac. I had to beg Bailey to come to that party!
ReplyDelete